Mobile Alerts MA10660 Anemometer
The Mobile-Alerts MA 10660 Wind Speed and Direction Meter is one of the optional wireless sensors available for use with the Mobile Alerts remote monitoring Gateway system (MA-10000) ** which is sold separately and required for this sensor to operate **
The Mobile Alerts MA10660 wind speed anemometer, when used in conjunction with the Mobile Alerts gateway (sold separately), makes it possible to remotely monitor and record wind speed and directional information and view live and historical data directly on your smartphone or tablet. The wireless MA10660 wind speed anemometer is battery operated (the rechargeable battery is recharged from the built-in solar panel) and transfers live wind speed and direction data to the Mobile Alerts cloud server through the Mobile Alerts gateway via the internet.
- Power supply : Solar panel
- Measuring range (wind and gusts) : 0- 50 m/s / 0- 180 km/h / 0- 112 miles / 0 - 97 knots
Accuracy : 5% +/- 0.5 m/s
- Wind direction : 16 directions, 22.5 degree resolution
- Transmission range : 100m (open area)
- Measuring interval: one rotation of the paddle wheel
- In strong winds, a measurement interval of up to 0.02 seconds can be achieved, so that you will never miss a single gust.